Best Natural Gout Remedies - Treating Gout Attack
Gout is a disease common to middle-aged men and women who have passed their menopausal stage. This goes with unbearable pain, inflammation of the joints and redness of the affected area. How does this gout form? If the body, specifically the blood contains a lot of uric acid that couldn't be demolished needlessly to say, they form needle-like crystals in the joints of the hips, ears, arms, fingers, wrists, as well as the big toe.
- Food intake will be one of the greatest factors that contribute to the rise of uric acid within the body.
- No one wants to suffer the kind of pain gout can cause.
- Hence, best natural gout remedies are offered around that could be helpful to treat the condition.
- Various factors may cause gout and the lack of potassium is one of them as it can increase the level of urate in the body.
- Banana is a common source of this mineral.
- That's why it is considered as one of the best natural gout remedies.
- In the event that the body lacks potassium, the obvious solution for this is to take in foods that are rich in it.
Bananas can Help Relieve the Pain and Swelling of the Affected Area of the Body
A diet of eight to nine bananas daily is also good to remedy your gout because it doesn't only include potassium but other minerals as well, which aid in the suspension of the uric acid crystals. Beans, potatoes, green leafy vegetables, and also veggie juices are also excellent source of potassium.
- Cherry is full of enzymes that aid in counterbalance of uric acid, thus preventing the attack of gout.
- Not only that, it is also a good supply of anti-inflammatory materials that will reduce the swelling or irritation of the joints.
- This has been consistently used by people from years ago until now because it has proven its effectiveness in dealing with gout.
To Stop Gout Attacks, 8-10 Cherries Have to be Taken in Daily to Minimize Its Indications
But in times of gout attacks, it is best to have 15-25 cherries right away to lower the pain felt by the affected body part. Cherries can be blended, made into juice, and canned. But it is still best t have it eaten fresh.
Garlic and ginger are also best natural gout remedies. Having some raw cloves of garlic every day or mixing chops of it in black cherry juice is a powerful remedy for gout. In the case of ginger, grind and put 1/3 cup of it into a bath tub of water. Bathe the affected body part for about half an hour. Ginger will trigger sweating and is good in removing uric acid from your tissues. Just make sure in order to completely wash again because ginger is capable of forming skin irritations.
Apple cider vinegar is among those considered as best natural gout remedies that is used as well as proven to be effective. With rose hips, boil vinegar and rub down on the affected part of the body a few times a day in order to eliminate the uric acid out of the entire body. It is also effective to drink an assortment of tablespoons of raw honey and two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every meal. You may also bathe your foot in three cups of hot water and 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
How to Cure Gout Naturally - Simple Gout Treatment at Home - Home Remedies for Gout
http://homeyog.com This video shows how to cure gout naturally at home. The gout treatment mentioned in the video is a very old one and has been used for ...
- Alvin Hopkinson is a leading researcher in the area of natural remedies and gout treatment.
- Discover how it is possible to rid of gout permanently using proven gout remedies, all without using harmful medications or even drugs.
- If you liked this article, you might also like: Gout Uric acid Treatment