Can Apple cider vinegar Cure Gout In The Foot? Get the Answer Here
Before discussing if apple cider vinegar can cure gout in the foot or not, we really need to get a good understanding of what causes gout in the first place...
All begins with having higher-than-normal levels of uric acid in your body. Under these conditions -- known as hyperuricemia -- microscopic needle-like crystals can form and be deposited in your joints, for instance gout your foot.
There are two main reasons exactly why you might have high uric acid and those are; your kidneys aren't working from full potential and so can't process and excrete the normal levels of acid your body produces, or, your body will be producing too much for your or else healthy kidneys to deal with.
- Whichever the reason, and it can be both working at the same time, you end up with excess uric acid in your blood.
- So you must reduce this excess if you are to be able to cure your gout in the foot.
There are many gout remedies out there, which includes drug-based medicines, but here we are looking at using apple cider vinegar...
Apple cider vinegar has been used lower the ages for all manner of afflictions, including gout, as well as has proved to be pretty effective.
Terms of gout, it is believed that, when drunk, apple cider vinegar changes your blood pH in a way that helps to alleviate high uric acid blood levels. But it may also be used to take care of the swelling and distressing pain of gout, when applied directly to the affected area, e.g. gout in the foot.
- But, in order to be effective, it must be raw, un-distilled, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
- The kind that has a sediment in the bottom of the bottle, called the 'mother.'
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Drink to Treat Gout in the Foot
For drinking, all you need to do is mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of vinegar into a large glass of water and stir thoroughly. Drink a glass 3 times per day. I can drink this not a problem, but if you can't abide the taste, just add a little honey.
Apple Cider Vinegar to Reduce Swelling and Relieve Gout Pain
- You use this as a soak.
- Merely make up a mixture in the ratio of 1/2 cup of vinegar to 3 cups of hot water.
- If you need more, then use 1 cup vinegar to 6 cups of hot water.
- Soak the base for around 30 minutes.
- Reheat the mixture if you need to and repeat.
- Remember not to make use of boiling water.
- And test the heat before you put your foot in.
- Many gout sufferers have had success with this home remedy for gout.
- But whilst it can be effective, there are lots of other organic gout remedies that you can use.
- So get to know them in case apple cider vinegar just does not work properly in your case.
Does Cherry Juice Cure Gout? It Worked For Me!
I've bartended many years and have been drinking after work many years. One morning I woke up with incredible pain in my right big toe. It was gout. Too much ...
But, to have the best possible chance of a gout cure, you need to understand a whole lot of additional issues that can help to cause gout; for example, your diet, your weight, lifestyle, medications, underlying medical conditions, genealogy, etc.
And getting rid of gout once and for all is very important because repeat gout attacks over an extended period can leave you with kidney difficulties and permanent joint injury. Plus, once possessing suffered your first attack, you're now very much more likely to suffer even more.
So, to be able to learn how to prevent recurring gout from damaging your health, please go now to be able to www.thegoutsite.com.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.