Dissolving Gout Crystals Naturally and Fast
Dissolving gout crystals doesn't require drugs, you can break down them naturally. Here, you'll find a secret way to remove gout crystals using a simple grocery product.
First though, before we discover how to get rid of gout crystals naturally, it's probably best when we consider the cause of gout, and, why you may not want to use drug-based treatment options to cure your gout.
- As you probably already know just the gout is caused by uric acid crystals that have formed in your joint(s).
- And you probably also know that these are formed when you have relatively high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- But did you know that uric acid is actually a byproduct of the metabolizing process that goes on in your body?
- Cells in your body have chemical compounds called 'purines' that produce uric acid.
- But purines also occur in the meat, which is important, as you'll see below.
And So to Mainstream Medical Treatment
There are drugs to reduce inflammation and relieve pain that do that very well. But they don't break down gout deposits. However, there are other drugs that, although they can't really 'dissolve' crystals, can reduce uric acid levels in your blood.
- But more and more gout victims end up being attracted to natural remedies for gout that can do everything that drugs can do.
- And without the horrible side effects of those drugs.
The Best Remedies for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief contains all natural herbal ingredients created to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes the best quality botanical ingredients that have been scientifically developed to deliver the best results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to eliminate the flare-ups associated with gout.
More about This Product »
- So, what's this 'secret' natural remedy for dissolving gout crystals?
- It is baking soda.
- Yes, the baking soda you may well have in a kitchen drawer can dissolve your uric acid crystals.
- And not only dissolve the crystals, but also help raise the solubility of uric acid itself, and, maximise body fluids volume.
- This helps to excrete uric acid more effectively out of your body, thus helping to lower your overall uric acid levels.
Immediate Gout Pain relief - Top Remedies at Home There are times that the body produces large amount of uric acid depending on the food we take in and discharge a little amount of it. This acid usually suspends in the blood. However, if these acids are not suspended and will shape into crystals...
Here's How to Break Down Your Gout Crystals Using Baking Soda...
Thoroughly mix 1/2 tsp. of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) in a large glass of water. Drink 1 glass before bedtime, a glass in the morning, and a glass every 2 - 4 hours between meals. Follow this particular routine everyday until your gout symptoms abate.
- Important: Never take more than the equivalent of 4 teaspoons of baking soda in a 24 hour period.
- And, since it is very high in sodium, change to a low-sodium diet and stop putting salt on or in your food.
- Plus, if you suffer from high blood pressure, see your doctor for their advice before trying this remedy.
- The above remedy has been shown to be effective, but, is really only of use in the course of an attack.
- You really don't want to be taking it once the attack has abated and also the crystals have been dissolved.
- It has too much salt for that.
Gout with a cortisone injection for relief
Dr. Leo Krawetz of Healthy Feet Podiatry in Tampa and Brooksville Florida explains gout and treatments for an acute gout attack. In this video Dr. Leo Krawetz ...
- But you do need to prevent your uric acid rising again and causing you to have repeated gout attacks.
- You need to do this because of the dangers of permanently damaged joints and kidney problems associated with long term recurring gout.
Now there are many natural ways to help do this, but your diet -- keep in mind purines in food above? -- and other things like your lifestyle, weight, family history, etc. must all be addressed as well, if you are to stop further gout attacks using inherent dangers.
For more information on how to get fast gout pain relief, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs making use of their horrible side effects.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.