Gout Disease and Natural remedies for Gout Treatment
For people with gout the uric acid level in the blood is so high that uric acid crystals form and put in joints along with other tissues. This makes the joint coating to become inflamed, resultant in sudden and severe attacks of pain, softness, redness and warmth. Either way, gout remedies may include medication to lower the uric acid level or a special gout diet to be able to decrease the amount of purine ingested.
Symptoms of Gout: -
- Consumption of Fish.
- Lack of sleep.
- Sedentary work
Causes of Gout:
Gout is due to high levels of uric acid that crystallize and form painful deposits in the joints. Traditional thinking lets us know that gout is the result of excessive amounts of alcohol, protein, heavy foods, coffee and soft drinks in your diet. These foods cause uric acid levels to go up. Other foods that increase uric acid tend to be anchovies, asparagus, legumes, mushrooms, meat, organ meat, and also shellfish. Reduction in consumption of these foods is very often successful in reducing or eliminating gout.
Natural Cures for Gout: -
Alternative therapies are popular among people with gout. Nonetheless, if they are used, they ought to complement and not substitute conventional care. There is very little evidence right now that shows alternative therapies are effective for gout. Here are some natural remedies that are commonly used.
- Drinking a lot of water, six or more glasses a day, will help the body in order to excrete more uric acid.
- Water also decreases the chances of getting kidney stones.
Maintaining a proper weight and getting regular exercise cuts down on the risk and severity of gout episodes.
Gout Treatment Gout is a very painful rheumatic condition related to arthritis which has no cure, but has effective management techniques. One of the most traditional form of treatment is medication prescribed by a physician. However, there are alternative cures...
How to Lower Uric Acid Naturally
How to Lower Uric Acid Naturally High levels of uric acid in the blood, also called hyperuricemia, can result from either increased production of uric acid in the ...
- Avoid foods with high levels of purines.
- As we discussed earlier, foods with high purine levels include shellfish, alcohol, organ meat, creamy sauces, dried peas, etc.
- Having sex helps prevent men from getting gout.
- It seems that increased sexual activity reduces uric acid levels in fertile men.
Eating generous amounts of other fruits and vegetables helps keep uric acid crystals in solution.
Eat Foods High in Potassium, as Mentioned Above.
Foods known to decrease the occurrence of gout include: dairy, foods high in potassium, black cherry juice, blueberries and lemon juice.
- Immediately treating gout won't allow it to be able to get worse.
- All of us will now go over treatment, and natural remedies for gout in more detail.
- Take the falconoid quercetin - see below under Folk Remedies.
- This should be part of your permanent gout-prevention diet.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.