Gout - Alcohol Consumption and Gout Attacks
Let's Look At the Cause of Gout First...
CAUSE OF GOUT.
- Gout is brought on by the presence of needle-like crystals in your joints, muscles and surrounding tissue.
- These give rise to the symptoms of gout; inflammation, redness, tightness, swelling, heat, as well as horrible, horrible pain.
- Urate crystals can form when you have higher-than-your-normal levels of uric acid in your blood.
- Uric acid is the result of the conventional metabolizing processes in your body.
- Chemical substances in your cells as well as within your foods called 'purines' breakdown during these processes and form uric acid as a byproduct.
- Your kidneys take in and process the uric acid thus formed.
- They excrete excess uric acid out of your body via urine and keep enough acid levels that your body needs.
Sometimes your kidneys may become 'overwhelmed' and can't process and also expel enough uric acid, leading to higher uric acid levels circulating in your blood. This condition then allows for crystals to form in your joints.
PURINES as Well as GOUT
So you can see that, although uric acid crystals cause your gout, the purines that produce the uric acid in your body in the first place are at the very heart of one's gout.
- Purines exist in the meat in varying concentrations, but they can also come in several drinks.
- And beer, especially, has some of the highest purine levels.
- Not only that, non-alcohol beers can include even more purines than standard beers!
GOUT and Alcohol CONSUMPTION
Has long been thought that alcohol and gout were linked in some way. But now studies have proved that link...
Is known that a dehydrated body finds it much more difficult to excrete uric acid, to ensure that a dehydrated body is more likely to have higher uric acid levels. And alcohol consumption is known to dehydrate the one who consumes it. So, in this alone, you can see that gout and alcohol consumption are linked.
Low Uric Acid Diet - How a Low Uric Acid Diet Can Relieve Your Gout A low uric acid diet is essential if you re suffering gout right now and also for preventing your gout returning in the future. But when folks refer to it as a low uric acid eating habits it really means a low purine diet, which you ll find out...
- Tests, men who drank the most alcohol had twice the risk of gout as men who did not drink.
- Even with relatively low alcohol intake, the risks of gout were still significantly higher.
- Those who drank beer and mood were found to have the highest risk among alcohol drinkers.
- Beer drinkers increase their risk by 50% and also spirit drinkers by 15%.
BOTTOM LINE and Other ISSUES CONCERNING YOUR GOUT
The bottom line is this; if you suffer from gout and are a drinker, you would be well advised to cut-out alcohol. The thing is, not just getting more than one gout attack, but preventing future gout attacks is of paramount importance.
Not just because of the excruciating pain, but because of the potential dangers of permanent joint damage and kidney problems (such as painful kidney stones) down the line. Plus because once having suffered a gout attack you're very likely in order to suffer more.
And, of course, there are issues such as your way of life, diet, weight, family history, etc, to take into account, to find a cure for your gout.
Top 3 Essentials Parts of a Gout Diet Plan - Gout Diet Foods to Avoid
Click here: http://findinfoworld.com/food-for-gout-diet-plan/ A diet for gout patients is especially planned to regulate uric acid levels in the body. It can improve ...
You're in Luck Though
There's a special gout report available online see below that has all the information you need in one place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also contains a special 2 hour gout remedy program.
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So that you benefit two ways: (1) you get rid of the excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent damage.
You would like to get gout remedy in 2 hours, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs with their horrible side effects.
The author constantly researches health issues then writes reports on his findings so that you are perhaps a lot more aware of the facts, and then, better able to make an informed decision on the selection of treatment and cure. Remember to always consult your doctor first. Natural remedies for Gout.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.