Home Remedies For Gout, Effective Natural Treatment
Excess of uric acid deposition in the body may cause accumulation of sharp needle-like crystals in the joints or surrounding tissues resulting into swelling, acute pain and inflammation. This condition is known as gout. It basically affects bigger joints of the body like hands, ankles, arm, knees and ft. Some of the possible causes of gout may include stress, genetics, lack of exercise, alcoholic refreshment and lack of protein and carbohydrates.
Gout Home Remedies
There are many home remedies for gout which are safe to use and can be tried at home easily. A number of the popular home remedies for gout are:
First thing do when you have a gout attack will be to rest with your joint in an elevated position.
- One of the effective home remedies for gout is the use of ice.
- Take an ice pack and apply it to the affected joint.
- This will numb the area and give soothing effect to the joint.
Cherry is Also One of the Efficient Home Remedies for Gout
All you need to do is consume fifteen to twenty cherries every morning after you awaken. Cherries are known to have antioxidant which not only helps in giving relief from the inflammation but also reduce frequent flare-ups of gout.
- Take mustard powder and wheat powder in equal quantities and make a paste through mixing with water.
- Now apply this insert on the affected area and leave it there for overnight to get effective relief from pain.
- Those suffering from gout on toes can soak their feet thirty minutes in a mixture of water and also one third cup of ground ginger.
- This will make you sweat and as a result help in eliminating uric acid.
- After soaking your feet immediately take a bath because if your skin dries then the ginger can cause skin irritation.
Case of gout of the foot, mix some charcoal powder in water and soak your feet for the next thirty minutes in order to one hour into this particular mixture. It will give you instant relief from the pain.
How to Cure Gout Naturally - Simple Gout Treatment at Home - Home Remedies for Gout
http://homeyog.com This video shows how to cure gout naturally at home. The gout treatment mentioned in the video is a very old one and has been used for ...
- Lime is also very helpful in treating gout.
- Lime is a good source of vitamin C and helps in treating sore joints by giving strength to the connective tissues.
- Lime is known to have citric acid which is a solvent of uric acid.
- All you need to do is squeeze half a lime into glass of water and then drink this juice.
- Try to drink lime juice two times in a day.
- Raw vegetable juice can be effective in treating gout.
- Get 300 ml of carrot juice as well as add 100 ml each of cucumber liquid as well as beetroot juice to it.
- Eat this mixture on daily basis.
- Consuming one apple after each meal can be very effective in treating gout.
- Apple contains malic acid which neutralizes the uric acid.
- Take a diet of eight to nine bananas only for three to four days and do not take anything else.
- It will be very beneficial in providing relief from the gout.
These were some of the effective home remedies for gout which are simple, cost-effective and safe to utilize.
- Read more Home Remedies for Gout.
- Also know useful Home remedies for Head Lice.
- Read effective Natural home remedies for Disease fighting capability Weak point.