How Much Water to Drink to Decrease Uric Acid?
This is a question I get asked a lot. And the answer is 'plenty.' I would say drink at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day...
This Seems Like 'a Lot' then It's Supposed to be
Nonetheless it isn't as much trouble as you think if you drink it evenly throughout the day. To be able to get the best benefitfrom water you should not consume it in 3 or 4 'sessions,' but somewhat more compact amounts frequently during the day.
- First off, a dehydrated body is much more prone to gout than a body that is healthily hydrated.
- Unfortunately, many of us nowadays are continually dehydrated to some extent.
- Secondly, someone with gout can reduce the amount of uric acid crystallizing in their joints by drinking plenty of water.
- This can help in gout pain relief.
- Thirdly, large volumes of water can help your kidneys flush excess uric acid out of your body a lot more effectively.
- The effect is decreased or lowered uric acid levels in your blood, which means a much reduced risk of a gout attack.
You see, it's really important not only to take a lot of water in the course of an attack, but in order to continue taking a lot of water even after the attack has abated. By doing this you help to lower uric acid and so reduce the risk of another gout attack.
- Because here's the thing; recurring gout episodes may eventually lead to some serious damage over time.
- These are things like kidney damage, kidney stones, high blood pressure and permanent joint damage.
So now you can see why a minimum of 3 litres of water a day is so very important to a gout sufferer to help lower uric acid over the longer term, not just during an attack.
But, of course, wateron its ownis unlikely to be able to completelyprevent your gout returning: gout is more complex than that, so it's only part of the total natural remedy approach needed to stop gout within it is tracks permanently.
Gout Home Remedies - How to cure Gout at home
Using these natural home remedies you can get rid of Gout. Read more at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-gout.html ...
To stop this particular happening to you, please now go to The Gout Treatment Report where included in the package getthe facts ona devastatingly easy 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is an expert in nutrition specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.