How to Cure Urinary Stones Naturally with Supplements
Urinary stones, also known as kidney stones, occur when small crystals form in the urine as it leaves the kidneys. When these crystals lodge in urinary tubes, they can cause severe pain and discomfort. A physician will use your medical history, lab tests and X-rays to diagnose urinary stones. Read on to be able to learn how to diagnose urinary stones.
Identify the Cause of Your Urinary Stones: -
Ask your doctor to run tests on any gems you have already passed. When you doctor finds out what your own kidney stone was made of, she can target her treatment of remaining gems.
- Learn about kidney stones made of calcium.
- Calcium urinary stones are the most common, and can be the result of a eating habits filled with meat, fish and fowl.
- Ask your doctor if your stones had been caused by repeated urinary tract infections.
- At times the bacteria that cause such infections secrete a substance that can crystallize and cause stones.
- Tell your doctor if you have been diagnosed with gout.
- Gout, which involves severe swelling in the joints, is caused by crystallized uric acid deposits on joint cartilage.
- People with gout are at an increased risk of developing similar crystals in their kidneys.
Practice Urinary Stone Prevention:-
Drink plenty of water. Consuming between two and three liters of water each day will allow you to keep a steady flow of pee moving to move along kidney stones.
- Cut back on salt.
- Health care experts recommend that you read food labels as well as use table salt nimbly.
- Salt causes your body in order to retain, rather than pass, water.
- Eat protein in moderation.
- A few types of kidney stones are caused by a good overabundance of protein in your system.
- When the kidneys cannot filtration every one of the necessary protein out, these kinds of stones is created.
- Avoid calcium supplements.
- Research has shown that consumption of calcium supplements can increase the risk of kidney stones.
- Discuss this with your doctor if he prescribes extra calcium in your case.
Gout treatment - medication vs. natural treatment Gout attacks suddenly on the joints, mostly it attacks on the big toe. The pain of gout is very scary in most cases it happens on the midnight and makes you feel painful and helpless. There are two options of gout treatment or for the prevention of...
- Read the medicine bottles.
- Some medications such as potassium citrate can raise your risk of forming urinary stones.
- Monitor your intake of foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chocolate, peanuts and soda.
- These foods may increase kidney stone risk.
- Look into prescription medications.
- Medications just like Allopurinol (a gout medication) may aid help dissolve kidney stones.
- You should get a prescription for this medication.
Manage Elimination Stone Pain: -
Discuss your pain level together with your doctor. Kidney stone pain is intense and may need you to take narcotic drugs such as morphine for relief.
- Turn to be able to acupuncture.
- Some people find that this ancient system of arousal with small needles reduces pain.
- Give therapy a try.
- Many therapists are versed in focused imagery, which patients use to help them manage and live with discomfort.
- Question a psychologist in order to teach you these pain management techniques.
10 Foods To Avoid With Gout When You Are On A Uric Acid Diet
Foods To Avoid With Gout at http://womenanddiets.com The foods to avoid with gout include red meats, fish and organ meats. A uric acid diet is absolutely ...
- You may be interested in reading Urinary Stones and Kidney Stones Remedies.
- Also visit more on Urinary Stones Treatment