How to get rid of Too much Uric Acid in the Body Naturally
High / an excessive amount of uric acid can lead to the formation of crystals in your joints and connective tissue. They are needle-like in appearance and, due to your body's own inflammatory response to their presence, give rise to the excruciating symptoms of gout.
So you, as a gout patient, need to reduce your acid levels. This can be done through either drug-based treatments, or, natural home remedies without the nasty side effects of drugs, which more and more gout patients are turning to.
Here are 5 natural home remedies to help you to get rid of a lot of uric acid in the body...
- ALFALFA is excellent at helping to reduce the effects of uric acid.
- And, on top of it's being high in nutrients and minerals, etc., it has been shown to seriously reduce high acid in the body.
VITAMIN C has been shown to help increase urinary system acid removal and reduce excess acid in the bloodstream.
Uric Acid Symptoms: Learn What Causes Gout
More Information on http://bit.ly/XlHqOy Learn all about what triggers Gout, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment. Popular Foods Can Cause Gout Attacks.
- FOLIC ACID could inhibit xanthine oxidase, which is needed for the assembly of uric acid.
- In this way folic acid can help slow-down acid production and so effectively lower acid levels in the blood.
PARSLEY is a natural diuretic and so can aid the body flush out excess acid via urine.
COMPLEX can help your body convert the acid straight into several harmless components, thereby effectively reducing the acid levels in your body.
Talk to your local health food store manager about these, and other natural ways, to lower uric acid in your bloodstream.
- But the key, once you have decreased your acid levels, will be to maintain them at those lower, healthier levels.
- And there are many issues to consider, such as weight, lifestyle, diet, etc.
The reason you need to keep up those ranges is you really don't want to end up being suffering frequently recurring gout every time your body has a lot of uric acid. These symptoms can eventually lead to permanent joint damage and even kidney problems.
- And as soon as having suffered an attack you might be now even more likely to suffer more.
- So you need to both get rid of your present gout attack, and, prevent it from ever returning again.
For information on how to get fast gout relief, plus, prevent your gout coming back in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs with their horrible side effects.
The author constantly researches health issues then writes reports on his findings so that you are perhaps more aware of the facts, and then, better able to make an informed decision on your choice of treatment and cure. Remember to always consult your doctor first. Please visit www.thegoutsite.com.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.