If You Have Arthritis, Vitamins Can Help
You have any form of arthritis, vitamins can help you to handle this particular chronic disease. This is actually moreso the case if you have poor eating habits. Also it is often advised that arthritis sufferers refrain from consuming certain fruits and vegetables. However, they can now obtain the vitamins from the 'forbidden' fruits and vegetables in the form of supplements.
- You do take arthritis vitamins, then please make sure they are of the highest quality and they are not mostly made up of 'fillers'.
- These vitamins need to be taken on a daily basis to become effective.
- You can certainly ask your doctor about taking them if you are on medication but usually they do not intervene.
Now we have to determine which vitamins are the best to take if you have arthritis in any form.
Well, the B Group Vitamins are Great Because They Reduce Swelling
Supplement B3, for example not only reduces cells swelling bu increases blood flow and dilates the small arteries. Then there are B5 and B6 which is also good at reducing inflammation and B12 which is responsible for fresh cell growth, which is so impotant as it can reverse the damage originally done by the particular arthritis. So make sure you have a general good B vitamin intake which includes all of the above. It's important to keep in mind that if you have liver issues, gout or high blood pressure, you should not take the B vitamins.
Gout: New Treatments and Recommendations for Prevention Gout commonly presents with a sudden onset of redness, swelling and excruciating pain of the great toe joint during the night. Gout is a painful joint condition brought on by hyperuricemia (high levels of uric acid in the blood) resulting in the...
- Now onto vitamin c, that is available everywhere as a supplement as well as being in almost all fruits and vegetables.
- This is great as far as anti-inflammatory purposes are concerned and thus very effective together with this disease.
- Also, if you have rheumatoid arthritis, this powerful antioxidant destroys free radicals which can be a cause of the disease in the first place.
Drainage of Gout Lesion in Foot Procedure
WARNING - GRAPHIC *** http://www.neufoot.com. Dr. Jason Knox of Neuhaus Foot and Ankle, a podiatry practice with four locations in the Middle Tennessee ...
Vitamin E, on the other hand, is good for increasing the mobility of the joints, which once again is very necessary if you have arthritis.
You can find more information about arthritis vitamins online but it is a good idea to see your local health food store as they will not only give you helpful advice but will be able to show you which products are best for the circumstances.