Joint Pain Can Affect One or more Joints
Joint pain can affect one or more joints.
- While there is no cure for joint pain, you can get relief.
- The treatments range from changes in your lifestyle, drugs, medical equipment and/or surgery.
- Lose weight: If you are overweight lose the extra weight.
- Studies show losing as few as 11 pounds can cut the risk of osteoarthritis of the knee by 50 %.
Exercise: Get a physical therapist to build up an exercise program that's right for you. Don't get caught in this vicious cycle: Your joint pain prevents you from training, next causes your joints to be able to become weak further and your condition to be able to intensify.
Water Workouts, Biking, walking, just low-impact workout's that won't put pressure on your joints.
Wear great, soft, cushiony shoes.
- Joint pain can be caused by many types of injuries or conditions.
- No matter what the cause is, joint pain can be very troublesome.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that causes stiffness and pain in the joints.
- Osteoarthritis involves growth of bone spurs and degeneration of cartilage at a joint.
- It is quite common in those over 45 years old as well as can cause joint pain.
List of Possible Causes:
Gout (especially found in the big toe)
- Some suggestions:
- List of Possible Causes:
- Epstein-Barr viral syndrome
- Measles (rubeola)
- Rheumatic fever
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Septic arthritis
Unusual exertion or overuse, including strains or sprains.
When you've fever not associated with the flu.
Massage Therapy Helps Pets Too Have you ever thought about pampering your pooch with a weekly massage? It may sound a bit extreme to some, but the trend is catching on. Heal Animal Massage Therapy based in Portland, Oregon helps to heal pets which are in pain by means of the...
When your joint pain lasts for over 3 days.
When you have severe, unexplained joint pain, especially if you have other unexplained symptoms.
Your health care provider will perform a physical exam and ask you about your medical history.
- Which joint hurts?
- Is the pain on one side or both sides?
Did this pain begin suddenly and severely, or gradually and mildly?
Eating to Ease Arthritis Pain - Foods to Avoid with Arthritis
Other information regarding NUTRITION : http://9eb1e-sazn0t5z7kwio9vh1kp8.hop.clickbank.net/ (The Truth About Fat Burning Foods ) Do aches and pains ...
What started your pain?
Have You Injured Your Joint?
Have you had an illness or fever?
Does moving the joint reduce the pain or make it worse?
Do drugs, massage, or applying heat reduce the pain?
There any numbness?
- Are your joints stiff in the morning?
- If so, how long does the stiffness last?
Tests that could be done include:
CBC or Blood Differential
Procedure called arthrocentesis may be needed to take out fluid from the sore joint.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.