List of Foods to avoid With Gout
Just just how are your gout and the food you eat related? To start, your gout is caused by deposits that have formed in your joints and surrounding tissue. These are formed when you have high levels of uric acid in your blood vessels. And uric acid is made when chemical compounds called 'purines' breakdown in the course of the normal metabolizing process in your body.
No problem, because your kidneys process as well as excrete excess uric acid out of your body. If a kidneys just aren't functioning as well as they might, or even, your body will be generating too much uric acid for your kidneys to handle, then extra levels of uric acid are stored in your body. To prevent gout you have to reduce your uric acid.
- Now, purines are also present in food at varying degrees of concentrations or levels.
- The objective is to reduce or stay away from those with high purine levels and replace with those foods that have relatively low levels.
- As a rule of thumb, excessive purine foods are also high animal protein foods.
- But even some vegetables and legumes can have high levels in them.
- The list of these types of food is too long in order to go into here, but here's a summary list of foods to avoid with gout...
Shellfish (E.G. Mussels, Scallops, Shrimp)
Some fish (e.g. herring, mackerel, anchovies, salmon)
Organ Meats (E.G. Liver, Kidneys, Heart)
Gravy, broth, consomme, etc.
Poultry (E.G. Duck, Turkey)
Game (venison, pheasant, grouse)
7 Juices To Remove Uric Acid From Body And Relieve Gout Pain
The high level of uric acid in the body is caused when the kidneys can't effectively remove it through urine. This happens because of two conditions, either when ...
Fatty Steak (Burgers, Mincemeat, Meat Extracts)
Yeast (baker's, brewer's, yeast extracts)
Dried Beans (E.G. Peas, Beans, Lentils)
Some vegetables (e.g. cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach)
By avoiding some of these altogether, and perhaps reducing your intake of others, you can help to reduce and manage your uric acid with healthier levels. The problem is that each person's metabolism differs from the others, and what may cause one person a problem, may not cause another person.
- For example, I can seem to be to eat shrimps and prawns alright, but I know somebody who just has to 'look' at individuals to trigger a gout attack!
- So you need to figure out what your safe and unsafe foods are yourself.
- Maintaining a daily food diary is an excellent way to be able to record the outcomes of your daily diet.
Keep in mind though, that you should also face up to the other key issues that affect what you can do to remove the gout regarding good; as well as your diet plan, you've your weight position, your way of life, family history, etc.
You're in Luck Even Though
There's a special gout statement available online see below that has all the information you need in a place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also has a special 2 hour gout pain relief program.
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So that you will benefit two ways: (1) you get rid of your excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent injury.
You would like to get gout pain relief in 2 hours, plus, prevent your gout returning in the foreseeable future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs with their horrible side effects.