Olive Leaf Tea for Gout
Gout is a form of arthritis which really means it causes joint pain. Usually gout sufferers experience terrible pain in the big toe but other areas may be affected as well. Gout occurs because there is an accumulation of uric acid in the blood. Eventually the concentration of uric acid is so great that crystals form and so are transferred in the joints. Perhaps more alarmingly the actual crystals can also build up in the major organs of the body. So, if this of gout is felt it needs to be dealt with. All those crystals need to be eradicated before they can cause any organ damage.
Gout is a Serious Problem and Medical Attention Should be Sought (and Indeed Followed)
But there are ways to help the medics. Some herbal remedies with regard to gout can be quite effective in speeding along recovery. If you are taking medication its a good idea to let your physician know about any herbal solutions you are taking too.
- Since gout will be a build up of uric acid it would seem appropriate in order to find a way to reduce uric acid in the blood.
- One effective way is to promote urine production.
- When our bodies are in balance urine takes uric acid out of the body naturally.
- Therefore we produce more urine and indeed urinate more often we should be able to get rid of several excess uric acid.
- Makes sense doesn't it?
6 Home Remedies For Gout In The Knee That You Can Try
Better and convenient life conditions have led to certain harmful effects as far as the health conditions of human beings are concerned. These effects can be ...
- Firstly drinking plenty of water is crucial.
- A body that is dehydrated will not function effectively and will not be able to flush the uric acid from the blood efficiently.
The Best Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief contains all natural botanical ingredients developed to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes only the best quality active ingredients that have been clinically formulated to deliver the best results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to ease the flare-ups associated with gout.
More Details about This Product »
Increasing Urine Production If You Take Some Form of Diuretic is Also a Good Idea
Olive leaf has been taken as a diuretic since Biblical times so this is one leaf worth considering for those who have gout. In 1993 a study In Japan figured drinking four cups of olive leaf tea a day for three weeks may increase urine production by up to 15%. Increased urine manufacturing cuts down on concentration of uric acid within the blood which is the thing you really want to do for those who have gout!
How to Ameliorte Arthritis in Your Knees Arthritis is a general term describing over 100 different conditions that cause pain, stiffness as well as (often) swelling in more than one important joints. Everyone with arthritis can take advantage of eating a healthy well balanced...
There is much more work that needs to be done on the possible benefits of olive leaf tea, but so far, all indications are very positive. There have been no major negative effects reported either which is great news. Though, since olive leaf has also been found to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels it should be taken under medical supervision by those with low blood pressure and diabetics.
- Gout often runs in families so if you think you are at risk of suffering from gout, taking olive leaf tea or olive leaf extract might be a good idea.
- That way you may well avoid this painful condition.
- Taking the olive leaf in tea form seems the most practical option as that way you also keep hydrated which is very important.
- The author is researching more olive leaf benefits and also every aspect of the olive fruit.
- See our website Almost all That's Olive.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.