Olive Leaf Tea for Gout
Gout is a form of arthritis which really means it causes joint pain. Usually gout sufferers experience terrible pain in the big toe but other areas may be affected as well. Gout occurs because there is an accumulation of uric acid in the blood. Eventually the concentration of uric acid is so great that crystals form and so are transferred in the joints. Perhaps more alarmingly the actual crystals can also build up in the major organs of the body. So, if this of gout is felt it needs to be dealt with. All those crystals need to be eradicated before they can cause any organ damage.
Gout is a Serious Problem and Medical Attention Should be Sought (and Indeed Followed)
But there are ways to help the medics. Some herbal remedies with regard to gout can be quite effective in speeding along recovery. If you are taking medication its a good idea to let your physician know about any herbal solutions you are taking too.
- Since gout will be a build up of uric acid it would seem appropriate in order to find a way to reduce uric acid in the blood.
- One effective way is to promote urine production.
- When our bodies are in balance urine takes uric acid out of the body naturally.
- Therefore we produce more urine and indeed urinate more often we should be able to get rid of several excess uric acid.
- Makes sense doesn't it?
- Firstly drinking plenty of water is crucial.
- A body that is dehydrated will not function effectively and will not be able to flush the uric acid from the blood efficiently.
The Best Natural Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief contains calming herbs formulated to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol consists of the highest quality botanical ingredients that have been clinically developed to deliver the best results. Goutezol's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all integrated into this special gout formula. Minimizing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to alleviate the symptoms associated with gout.
Click Here to Purchase »
Increasing Urine Production If You Take Some Form of Diuretic is Also a Good Idea
Olive leaf has been taken as a diuretic since Biblical times so this is one leaf worth considering for those who have gout. In 1993 a study In Japan figured drinking four cups of olive leaf tea a day for three weeks may increase urine production by up to 15%. Increased urine manufacturing cuts down on concentration of uric acid within the blood which is the thing you really want to do for those who have gout!
What is Uric Acid and Gout? Gout is a disease characterized by elevated uric acid in blood, which leads to depositing of uric acid of sodium monourato joints. It is primarily the deposit that generates the secondary outbreaks of acute arthritis that so bother the...
There is much more work that needs to be done on the possible benefits of olive leaf tea, but so far, all indications are very positive. There have been no major negative effects reported either which is great news. Though, since olive leaf has also been found to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels it should be taken under medical supervision by those with low blood pressure and diabetics.
6 Home Remedies For Gout In The Knee That You Can Try
Better and convenient life conditions have led to certain harmful effects as far as the health conditions of human beings are concerned. These effects can be ...
- Gout often runs in families so if you think you are at risk of suffering from gout, taking olive leaf tea or olive leaf extract might be a good idea.
- That way you may well avoid this painful condition.
- Taking the olive leaf in tea form seems the most practical option as that way you also keep hydrated which is very important.
- The author is researching more olive leaf benefits and also every aspect of the olive fruit.
- See our website Almost all That's Olive.